- Over time, you will want to upgrade to better planes or at lease do technical upgrades on the plane that you have to enable you to be more competitive. A plane without tech upgrades (even an advanced plane) will get obliterated by your competition very easily. IMPORTANT NOTE: It is much more beneficial to upgrade a plane than to fly a "better" plane that is also not upgraded.
- Tech Upgrades are essential to making your plane competitive. Unfortunately they cost credits and coins. Credits can be earned, coins, however, have to be bought or earned thru offers. (sometimes you get a coin for watching a brief video). Next time you buy something online, check the special coin offers from tapjoy on the game - you can get up to 400+ coins for certain offers. Be warned however, sometimes the sponsoring company Tapjoy does not cough up the coins and you may have to bug them and Z2Live with emails.
- Campaigns are an easy way to accumulate credits for a beginner. You can replay a mission in the campaign once every 8 hours. The first campaign (Markovia) has 5 missions. You can play the first 2 (Hunt for the Dominus and Factory on the Sea) without a wingman and you can then play a 3rd mission with a wingman. Just playing these 3 missions each day will get you up to 1200 credits - well on your way to some nice upgrades or a better plane. I will dig more into the campaigns and plane types in future posts.
- Survivial Mode is also an easy way to accumulate credits for a beginner. You can earn up to 600+ credits per game. You can also get a partner which helps accelerate the rounds. If you're lucky, you'll get a killer partner who will help you go to the higher levels. Beware of partners who die quick and hope to get a free ride on your hard work! (both partners get the score even if one dies quick).
- Versus Mode is probably the hardest way to accumulate credits if you are a beginner as you will be getting matched up with good players that will likely obliterate you fairly easily.
|Cost if you buy credits (they ain't cheap)|
|Cost of Coins (they ain't cheap either)|
|Easy ways to get Coins but be warned, you may have to bug Tapjoy and Z2Live with emails to cough them up|