Thursday, June 27, 2013

NK-99 Quicksilver



Overheat threshold:  Now best in fleet
Damage:  Middle of the pack in class
Agility:  Best in class
Armor:  Top end of class

Having good agility is important for weapons class in my opinion and the Quicksilver is most agile in its class.  The armor is a nice bonus too.   Best in fleet for overheat threshold is good if you use cannons alot but not a huge discriminator.  Overall another decent plane.

This plane has been added to the Comparison Guide  and also to the Fleet at a Glance - check it out! 

7 comments:

  1. this thing rocks i couldnt outturn it in my stilleto so i bought it. agility amazing, feels 2 times more agile then hawken.armour really noticible too, took 6-7 bisnos from a sentinel before exploding. overall, great plane
    T.I.P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's really nice I want to get it although I don't know whether this or Sentinel is better because your perspective is only VS Sentinel.

      Delete
    2. quicksilver is better than sentinel the sentinel is a slug it turns so slowly

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I would go with quicksilver myself.


    Sky Stalker ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is a nice plane.... too bad I can't get it just yet....
    With 10% amour and 15% agility makes this a mean plane...
    In my opinion weapon planes with that much agility are a good choose... It matches the Sentinel in power even when it's fully upgraded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quick silver or red widow ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get Quicksilver! it's the best weapons class plane MSO has! with 15% agility means this beast can turn with the best agility planes--which also means it would be very hard for them to hit you. I destroy or tie almost any plane in versus...get this plane now!!!!

      Delete