It is about time to hear from you all again on upgrades and improvements that you would like to see to MSWM. We all have our beefs, issues and irritations with this game - now is your chance to list them out. Don't just whine though, try to put some thoughtful ideas out there! I'd like to think that Z2Live occasionally looks at this blog, so hopefully some of your ideas will take root.
I will throw out some for starters (in order of importance):
1. Allow option of versus matches against opponents with the same plane, missiles or skill rating.
2. Fix spawning (where both planes start) so that agility class planes start out close and weapons/defense planes start out far away at start of a match. If it is agility vs defense - start out medium distance. Also, never start with one planes ass right in front of the other.
3. Automated online tournaments: these would be great - have 3 categories of skill levels so that beginners/intermediate/advanced players can all participate at their own level based on skill ratings. What would be even cooler is that you could view or watch the "finals" of a tournament, even if you've been knocked out already.
4. Variety of environments for versus matches with more interesting obstacles and terrain to fight in. Having versus matches in the Mission 4 canyon would be cool.
5. More and harder campaigns with drone aircraft, bombers... variety!
6. What we DON'T need, in my opinion, are more planes. There are plenty of planes out there to pick from. A good player really only needs one or two (at the most) planes from each of the 3 classes.
Lets hear what the rest of you think!
|Just kiddin Z2 - we really do love the game - but lets make it even better!|